Unscrupulous people and scams can hit you anywhere. We want to protect our users and help them take care of their security, so we have collected the most relevant information and tips on what to look out.
- Always meet the seller/buyer in person in an open and secure place.
- Always inspect items before paying
- Beware of underpriced offers.
- Avoid to wire money online or advance payments.
- Pay for shipping only if you know the seller
- Never share your financial information to make or accept a purchase.
- Beware of unusual/suspicious requests
- Always use common sense by avoid anything that appears too good to be true, such as unrealistically low prices and promises of quick money.